Software Tester Talebi
Aşağıda nitelikleri belirtilen ilanda sözü edilen kriterlere uygun olduğunuzu düşünüyorsanız CV’nizi tarafıma iletebilirsiniz.
Generally software testers ensure that computer programs are able to perform properly. Testers are hired to use and test software for the purpose of locating and eliminating bugs in the product.
Performing specific tests, they examine all aspects of a product from an end-user’s perspective. They are responsible for making sure that the use of the program will not pose a problem to the user in terms of difficulty of use.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Development and design of test plans specific for different computer software programs
- Receiving and interpretation of error reports from the clients
- Interpretation and documentation of error reports from clients
- Input provision for software test plans
- Creation and design of test scenarios for the testing of software programs
- Review and checking of test cases for software programs
- Keeping up to date with standards and requirements of software quality assurance as stipulated by software testing authorities
- Development and implementation of software program functionality tests Development and implementation of software program regression tests
- Preparation of reports on defects and problems that arise during software tests
- Tracking of reported problems and defects using tracking software
Skills and Specifications
- Knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of methods and processes used in quality assurance of software programs
- Knowledge and skills in SDLC
- Knowledge and skills in modern test methodologies
- Well developed analytical skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Good report writing skills
- Proven problem solving skills